DONATING NON-MONETARY ITEMS
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SEND YOUR NON-MONETARY DONATIONS
A. DONATING THRU THERE IS HOPE! GIFT BOXES
We have three types of boxes that you could fill up with your non-monetary donations. The size of the boxes are of Balik Bayan box measurement. There is a label of There is Hope on one side and the other side was reserved for the name of the individual or the company/ organization donating the box.
1. BOX #1: The first type of box is for children stuff and will be designated as a gift box for the underprivileged children.
2. BOX #2: The second box is for poor and needy families which you may fill up with any items that you think the whole family would be blessed with
3. BOX #3: The third type of box is for our Bless the Pastors & Kingdom Workers program which intends to encourage and strengthen the Pastors and Church workers who have devoted their lives completely in serving the Lord.
B. DONATING LARGE ITEMS THAT WOULD NOT FIT IN THE GIFT BOXES
Sacks of rice, large volume of food or clothes items, construction materials for the rebuilding of homes destroyed by recent disasters, etc ... will be stored in a safe location (warehouse) and will be distributed in conjunction with a scheduled There is Hope program in a poor community.
C. DONATING ITEMS TO OUR DISASTER RESPONSE AND RELIEF PROGRAMS
We have a Program Coordinator who will assist you in ensuring that your donations to the disaster victims will reach them. Your non-monetary support for the victims will be included with the rest of the donations sent to us. We normally make use of the trucking services of our fellow IT missionary to deliver goods intended for the community we have identified as in great urgent need of the aid.
A team of workers and volunteers will ensure that a proper distribution system is in place, recipients are clearly identified and distribution programs are properly coordinated with all stakeholders and local government authorities.
Our Program Coordinator for all modes of non-monetary donations is Abby Abuan and you could get in touch with her through FB Messenger or at her mobile number:
A. FOR DONATIONS THRU GIFT BOXES
1. Call our office and request for Gift Box(es) indicating the type of recipient for your gifts - Children, Family or Pastors. Please inform us of the number of boxes you would like to fill up.
2. Inform us of the Name that you would want to be printed in the box. Should you want your corporate logo on the side of the box, please send the image to us thru email itph@ iteams org.
3. We would appreciate it if you could have the boxes delivered to our Mission House at 3437 Guernica St., Bgy Palanan, Makati City. An acknowledgement receipt will be issued and sent to your email or FB Messenger.
B. FOR DONATION OF LARGE AND/OR HIGH VOLUME ITEMS
1. Please call our office so we could discuss the delivery system on the items you would like to donate. Our program Coordinator will discuss the steps in receiving your donations. Her name is Abby Abuan and can be reached thru her FB Messenger account or thru her mobile number:
C. FOR DONATIONS TO DISASTER VICTIMS IN RESPONSE TO THE CALL FOR IMMEDIATE HELP
1. Same procedure as donations for large and/or high volume items is followed here. Sis Abby Abuan is also the go to person for this program. We normally send out circulars and information materials when we are responding to disaster situations.
2. If we are unable to deliver either due to lack of access or manpower to handle the program, we responsibly entrust the donations that we have accumulated to our ministry partners who we trust can and will be able to carry out the program on site.
“I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.
Genesis 12: 2
We are sincerely grateful for your generous donations to the work of making JESUS known to all the nations of the world. May the Lord bless you tremendously that you may carry on supporting the work of the gospel through your faithful contributions.