Updated: Jun 20, 2022
Dear IT Eagles and Friends,
This INFO PACK focuses on the Baguio City Travel requirements.
Due to the pandemic the city government instituted policies on travel to their city. Full compliance will allow us worry free entry and stay in this beautiful place up north.
We wish to inform all EARC 2022 conference participants that the Baguio City government requires us to fulfill the following to be allowed entry and stay in their city:
A.. REGISTER for a BAGUIO VISITA account
B . FILL UP “SCHEDULE A VISIT” ONLINE FORM
A. HOW TO REGISTER FOR A BAGUIO VISITA ACCOUNT?
The first step in scheduling a visit to Baguio is to register for an account with BAGUIO VISITA (Visitor Information and Travel Assistance).
1, Visit the Baguio VISITA website account - visita.baguio.gov.ph.
2. On the home page, you’ll see the button with CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Click on it.
3.The SIGN UP page will appear on your screen. Please fill up all the items and click the button SIGN UP.
4.The REGISTER AN ACCOUNT page will appear and you need to answer all items regarding your personal information. After completing your account details, please click on the button PROCEED>
5. At this point, you must have ready a VALID ID (passport, SSS, Driver’s License, Voters ID, Senior Citizens ID, …) and a recently taken PHOTO. The next page that will appear on your screen will ask you to UPLOAD YOUR ID and PHOTO. The photo you will use here is the same photo that will be used for your TRAVEL PASS. So, if you want a nice looking Pass, upload your best photo on your file. Once done, please click the button PROCEED>
6. On the next page, you will see a DATA PRIVACY AND CONSENT AGREEMENT. Please read it and if you are ok with it then click the button CONFIRM to accept the agreement terms.
7. Review all the information you have entered to check for errors. If there’s none then click the button CONFIRM.
8. At this point, you need to open your email and check for a VERiFICATION LINK sent to your email address. You will be asked on the screen to click a button to verify your email. Pls click on the button VERIFY EMAIL ADDRESS.
9. You must LOG IN again to finalize verification process.
10. That’s it !!! Congratulations you’re now a proud BAGUIO VISITA account holder.
B. HOW TO “SCHEDULE A VISIT” to BAGUIO
1. LOG IN to your BAGUIO VISITA Account by going to the site : visita.baguio.gov.ph . You will see on the screen the sites’ WELCOME page and a button SCHEDULE A VISIT. Please click the button. You will then be asked to LOG IN.
2. Once through, another welcome page will appear and you need to click another button Link with SCHEDULE A VISIT.
3. The next page will ask for the following:
a. Point of Origin (where you are coming from)
b. Mode of Transport (Private or Public)
Please prepare details on your transport mode.
· If you will be entering via Private vehicle, the following info will be needed VEHICLE MODEL, COLOR and PLATE NUMBER.
· If you are taking Public transport, enter the name of the Bus Company.
4. When done, please click PROCEED. Then, on choose the PURPOSE of TRAVEL - CONFERENCE.
5. Next page will be about details of accommodation. There are only two choices – Hotel or Residence. If you are staying in a hotel, there are a limited number of accredited hotels to choose from, It will be shown on the drop down menu when you go to the box – Choose Your Hotel. Since most of us will be staying in APTS or Conference Venue, please check the RESIDENCE option and provide the following information:
Barangay – Gibraltar
Address – 444 Ambuklao Road
Contact Person – Merlina Ramos
Contact Number – 09295991831
6. The next page will be about your current medical condition. It will ask you standard questions on clinical information, health related issues and symptoms. Once done, click on the button SUBMIT
7. Next to the last step will be to UPLOAD your VACCINATION Card. Once you have uploaded the scanned document, click on the button PROCEED> Please be sure to have your card with you upon entry should the city demand for it for verification purposes.
8. You will be shown a Summary of all the Information . you submitted. Please review and everything is ok then click PROCEED.
9. The final page will contain a CONFIRMATION MESSAGE that your schedule is up for review.
10. Once done, you will receive a confirmation on your email with a link to a QR Coded Tourist Pass (QTP). Download the QTP and save it on your device or have it printed out. The QTP is very important and must always be in your possession at all times while you are in Baguio.
If you have a QTP, it means you are already registered and approved to stay and travel around Baguio city.
*** Note: THE SYSTEM SEEM TO BE UNDERGOING CHANGES. PROBABLY, THEY ARE STREAMLINING THE PROCESS TO MAKE IT EASIER TO ACCOMPLISH. SOME STEPS MAY HAVE CHANGED (ex. Picture or ID's may nolonger be required) BUT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON YOUR HEALTH AND PURPOSE FOR VISIT ARE STILL ASKED.
Should you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your fellow missionaries, GMC leaders, and ITP office staff who have already completed this process.
iF YOU ARE ARRIVIBG AS A GROUP ON A PRIVATE VEHICLE, YOU MAY USE THE ADD COMPANION OPTION. ONE INDIVIDUAL APPROVED CAN ADD COMPANIIONS TRAVELING IN THE SAME VEHICLE. THEY WILL ALSO BE ISSUED THEIR INDIVIDUAL QTP'S.
Well, that’s it for this Info Pack. Our 4th and final info pack will come out this evening or tomorrow. The excitement level for our conference is rising fast and we really look forward to seeing you a few days from now in the lovely city of pines!
Please continue to cover us – the organizing staff, the conference speakers and worship groups etc…, in prayer! May this event truly be special and memorable to us all.
Ptr Gani Sison