2nd GT CONFERENCE in VIETNAM INFO PACK # 1
Updated: May 23
2nd GLOBAL TENTMAKERS CONFERENCE 2023 in VIETNAM… may I have more info, please? (Info Pack & Letters)
Greetings IT Phils Eagles,
Mark your calendar for the Tentmakers Conference of the year !!! The 2nd GLOBAL TENTMAKERS CONFERENCE 2023 in VIETNAM!
We are still overflowing with gratitude to the Lord for the success of our 13th EAST ASIA REGIONAL CONFERENCE 2023 in TAIWAN and the GLOBAL MISSION SUMMIT 2023 in BAGUIO. They were truly awesome!!!
And now here comes another one- the 2nd GLOBAL TENTMAKERS CONFERENCE 2023. The first was held in the PHILIPPINES last year, now it's VIETNAM’s turn to host our exciting Tentmakers international missions’ event!
The results of our past mission conferences held in Vietnam were so remarkable that the clamor for another Vietnam event resounded loudly. So, with great joy we are returning to VIETNAM for our 2023 Tentmakers conference and gathering of IT eagles.
DATES OF EVENTS:
CONFERENCE : JULY 20 - 22, 2023
ACCESS 2 : JULY 23 - 27, 2023
Online registration is now open at our website – www.iteamsphils.org. . You may use this link to go directly to the registration page – bit.ly/VietnamConference2023
Please register online for your name to be included in our conference database. All registered participants will receive regular conference info packs detailing budget, accommodation, venue, conference program, post-conference trips etc . You may also contact Kathy Merencillo@ 09329085347, 09157192663 for event info, flight booking and registration assistance. You may also send a private message to her FB account: Katherine Merencillo.
Endorsement of an IT missionary is required for those who are not members of International Teams.
The cost of flights is still low. Take advantage of the promo fares by booking early. Early registration offers a huge discount too. So, don’t miss out on the offer . Go to your computer and register right away.
WELCOME TO YOUR 2nd GLOBAL TENTMAKERS CONFERENCE INFORMATION PAGE!!! INFO PACKS AND LETTERS FOR THE CONFERENCE WILL BE POSTED HERE ….
Don’t miss out on this huge blessing! This will be an amazing event!!
We declared with one voice at our past conferences in Singapore and Taiwan .. “we will KEEP ON MOVING FORWARD and MAKE JESUS KNOWN TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD!!!”
Let’s go … IT global eagles!!!
We will bless the world!!!
Ptr Gani Sison
Global Tentmakers Conference Information Pack # 1
1. VIETNAM CONFERENCE INFO PACK– This will be the official source of information on anything/everything related to our Global Tentmakers Conference 2023 in Vietnam.
2. REGISTRATION – Online registration for the conference is still open. You need to complete the registration so our event organizers could include your name in our conference participants list, prepare your conference ID’s, T-shirts and conference materials and reserve room, meals, and snacks for you.
3. VISA– There is no need for an Entry Visa for a Filipino to enter Vietnam. All you need to present to the Vietnamese airport authorities are your passport, a return ticket and if asked, proof of accommodation during your stay in the country (to be provided by our office). Please double check your passports expiration date. The Philippine immigration officers won’t allow you to leave the country if your travel date falls within 6 months prior to expiration. If you are Philippine born but holding a non-Philippines passport, you must check with the Vietnamese embassy for their visa requirements for citizens of the country shown on your passport. For other nationalities who need to apply for entry visa to Vietnam, our office will provide the necessary documents – invitation to the conference, status as IT missionary or trainee, etc.
4. AIRLINE TICKETS
· You may directly book your flights at your desired airlines or the travel agency of your choice.
· Our office could handle your flight booking upon your request and based on availability of funds in your account. We regularly monitor the airline rates and will inform you right away if there is an available flight promo. We will commence booking as soon as we receive your approval.
· Please take advantage of the low airline rates. At of this writing, the cost of round-trip ticket is much lower than a plane trip to Palawan, Ilocos Norte, and other provinces in our country. The rates may not hold for long so don’t wait for the price to go down. The possibility is far more in favor of costs going up.
5. AIRPORT IN VIETNAM
· Our conference and other activities will be held in Ho Chi Minh City. The nearest airport is HO CHI MINH CITY AIRPORT ( also known as TAN SON NHAT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT).
6. SCHEDULE OF CONFERENCE
Day 1 (JULY 20) – Registration and Welcome Event starts at 1pm – 6pm
Day 2 (JULY 21) – Whole Day Conference – 9:00 am to 6:00pm
Day 3 (JULY 22) – Whole Day Conference – 9:00 am to 6:00
· Day 4 – onwards (JULY 23 – 27) – Post-conference events and the start of ACCESS 2 Training. Detailed information will be provided later. Our organizing team will be at hand during the conference to assist all who will be joining the post conference trips and ACCESS 2 activities.
· PRE-CONFERENCE Activities (JULY 18– ): Most of our IT Office Staffs will arrive on the 18th. Those who will arrive on an early date too are more than welcome to join us. We hope to provide a better picture of the pre- conference activities soon.
7. CONFERENCE VENUE: We have already chosen a venue for our conference.
THE GRAND PALACE CONVENTION
142/18 Cộng Hòa, phường 4, quận Tân Bình,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 700000
( ***ANNOUNCEMENT: OUR CONFERENCE LOCATION WAS MOVED TO A NEWER , BIGGER AND BETTER VENUE.. PLEASE CHECK OUT DETAILS ON OUR NEXT INFO PACK. )
8. CONFERENCE FEES
· A contribution of US$80 or P4,000 per participant will help cover expenses on venue rental, and lunch meals, snacks, conference materials, honorariums, etc… Early registration offers a huge discount too, so sign up early to avail of the lower registration cost. The conference fee covers already ACCESS 2 Training registration. There is no separate fee anymore on ACCESS 2 except for their budget for the expenses that will be incurred on their 5 days training. Their budget will include mainly accommodation, transportation, and meals for the almost weeklong training. ACCESS 2 budget will be presented on our next Info Pack.
9. CONFERENCE PROGRAM
· Conference program, conference theme and speakers’ profile will be provided on the next Info Pack.
10. POST-CONFERENCE TOURS
· We are on the process of identifying various locations for our post conference group tour. Detailed information will be provided later. Our office team will set up a post-conf table during the conference to aid those who will be joining the post-conference trips. ACCESS 2 participants have a separate program itinerary which they will have to comply with.
11. CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS
· All ITP missionaries, alumni and partners are invited to the conference. If you would like to invite your friends or relatives to the conference, we would require that they be of the same faith. The conference is not an evangelistic gathering, and the topics will not suit those coming from a different religious background. They will be classified as SPECIAL GUESTS.
· OPTION 1: RAMANA SAIGON HOTEL : We have received a very good offer from a Vietnamese Travel Service who is willing to accommodate the first 200 individuals on or before June 15, 2023 for the total amount of Php10K inclusive of the following :
- 4Days/4 Nights’ accommodation (July 20-24) in a 3-4 star hotel with ..
- Buffet breakfast
- Airport Transfer
- Use of Amenities - gym & swimming pool
- Mekong Delta Tour
- Half day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Bus Transfer from Hotel to the Conference Venue
Should you desire to avail of this proposed accommodation package, you may book already this offer thru this link: https://bit.ly/ConfAccommodation.
· Some of you might opt to book lodging on a different place. We are compiling a long list of hotels near the conference venue which will be posted on the next Info Pack. There are hotels offering dormitory type rooms and backpackers hotel that will be included in the list. We are also looking for possible hosting groups that could accommodate for free some of our least funded members.
13. PRE-DEPARTURE BRIEFINGS
· Our office will provide an important pre-departure briefing/meeting to be handled by our office support staffs, a few days before your departure. The objective is to prepare all of you for your airport immigration encounter – both here and in Vietnam. We want to make sure that all bases are covered well before sending you out to Vietnam. You will be provided with all the required departure documents to include ITP documents stating the nature of the event, conference program, and accommodation guarantee, etc.
14. TRAVEL CLEARANCE
· The Philippine government requires all government employees to first secure clearance before they are allowed to travel outside of the country. If you are a government employee and could present the document upon the demand of our airport immigration authority, you will be denied boarding. Please make sure you secure one as early as possible. We have missionaries in the past who were not allowed to board because of their failure to attend to this important requirement. Our office will issue the needed certification explaining the reason for your trip to Vietnam.
15. VACINNATION REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER VIETNAM
· Q: Do I need a Covid Vaccine or Vaccination Certificate to enter Vietnam?
A: No, you don’t. Currently, Covid Vaccination passport of certificates are not mandatory to enter Vietnam.
· Q: Are we required to take a Covid 19 test to enter Vietnam?
A: No. Travelers no longer need to take a Covid (RTPCR) test before entering Vietnam.
· Q: Are there any quarantine requirements for those entering Vietnam?
A: There is no quarantine requirements on arrival.
15. PRAYERS AND INTERCESSION
· Please always include the conference and the organizing staffs in your prayers. Pray also for GOD’s provision for all those who will be attending the conference. Pray for the 2nd GLOBAL TETNMAKERS CONFERENCE 2023 in VIETNAM to be fruitful and successful.
Looking forward to walking the streets of Saigon with you !!!
ALL FOR GOD’S HONOR AND GLORY!!!
Ptr Gani Sison