Dear ITP Eagles and Friends,
The excitement level is up! We will be seeing each other on Sunday. I am sure that we will all have an amazing time together in this beautiful city of Tagaytay.
Some final minute instructions:
1. BRING JACKET and UMBRELLA – the weather forecast indicates rain and thunderstorms on the days of our conference. Please bring rain jacket and umbrella with you so you could still go around Tagaytay and not be hindered by the rains.
2. SOUTHEAST ASIA MISSION WORKSHOP or ACCCES 2 TRAINING is EXCLUSIVE for those who haven’t taken it, meaning the Access 1 graduates only. The training will commence the day after our conference. The ACCESS 2 leaders/evaluators will meet with all participants to brief everybody on the program.
3. CONFERENCE MANUALS & T-SHIRTS – You will receive a conference pack with a conference manual containing the event program at the time of registration. There is also a T-Shirt included. Please don’t use the T-shirt right away. We would love to have all the participants wear it on the second day (July 25) for our Group Photos.
4. IT T-SHIRTS and IT Caps – there are assorted IT shirts and IT baseball caps that will be made available at the conference. We have them in various colors and sizes. Please try to locate the Merchandize table in the conference area.
5. MEDICINES – should you feel ill and will need the standard medication for headaches, period pains, diarrhea, etc. …, please ask for medicines, at no cost, from any of our staff.
6. ALCOHOL will be widely available. We suggest that you regularly disinfect your hands. There are hand washing areas in the 2nd flr and we advise that you use it before every meal.
7. ROOM ASSIGNMENTS – each one will be given room assignments where the vaccinated are placed in the same room and the unvaccinated are joined together in a separate room.
8. MEALS – those who registered as STAY IN will receive CDC Prepared meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner (2 meals each for the duration of the conference) . The rest who opted for a STAY OUT arrangement will receive a separate set of meals bought outside – 2 lunch and dinner meals. We will all be dining on the 2nd floor area of the building. Snacks will be served at the conference area.
9. TAGAYTAY CITY TOUR – for the first timers in Tagaytay and those who want to take their R&R after the conference, here is a list of the most visited places in the city. There will be a lot of people at the conference who could assist you in identifying the best places to go to … all you need to do is ask. You may even want to join the others who have already set their plans to visit some of the places. The places listed are a short distance away from our conference venue. Here is a list of things to do and places to visit while in Tagaytay:
· · View of Taal Volcano ( consider dining at well positioned restaurants/ coffee shops with a view or you may pay a small entrance fee to People’s Park, Sky Ranch and Picnic Grove and gain a stunning view of the volcano)
· · Zipline (Sky Ranch and Tagaytay Picnic Grove both offer zipline experiences.)
· · La VeryOl’s Kawa Bath (offers a very unique experience)
· · Queens Strawberry Farm, Alfonso (located in a nearby town)
· · Puzzle Mansion
· · Sonya’s Garden, Alfonso (located in a nearby town)
· · Bulalo Restaurants ,,, they are everywhere in Tagaytay
· · Mahogany Market ... go to place for affordable bulalo's and tawilis.
· · Milk Tea & Coffee Spots with a View ( Starbucks etc.… )
· · Mushroom Burger (mushroom lovers McDonalds)
· · People’s Park in the Sky (not much to see .. simply to satisfy curiosity)
· MALLS ... a short distance from the conference venue and situated in the famous Tagaytay Rotonda. you'll find FORA MALL right away and next to it is AYALA MALL. Drive another minute or two and you'll be in ROBINSONS MALL.
Information on the tour options after the conference will be provided by our teams from Tagaytay at the conference site. Several groups have already made their own arrangements and those who would like to join them must talk to them directly. You may ask Kathy or Abby for the itineraries of the various groups.
So many things to do while you are in Tagaytay. You have served well, please give yourself the rest and recreation that you deserve. Enjoy!
The 12th East Asia Regional Conference (Part 2) was designed to energize, empower and equip missionaries , to provide a special bonding time with fellow missionaries coming from various places in Asia, to introduce each one to new networks and new field connections, impart a fresh ministry mandate and a clearer sense of purpose, and most important of all … meet the LORD in the company of His chosen ones.
Comments from those who attended our Baguio conference were mostly in the superlatives. We pray and hope not only to recapture the blessings but also to receive fresh and authentic anointing from the Lord on this extension conference in Tagaytay.
Please pray for the success of our 12th East Asia Regional Conference 2022 (Part 2) !!!
Looking forward to our time together in Tagaytay,
Ptr. Gani Sison
*** PLEASE PRINT CONFERENCE INFO PACK #’s 1-3 and BRING WITH YOU FOR YOUR REFERENCE GUIDE.